Blogging

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Endless Love .

My love,

Theres only you in my life

The only thing thats bright


My first love,

Youre every breath that I take

Youre every step I make


And i

I want to share

All my love with you

No one else will do...


And your eyes

Your eyes, your eyes

They tell me how much you care

Ooh yes, you will always be

My endless love


Two hearts,

Two hearts that beat as one

Our lives have just begun


Forever(ohhhhhh)

Ill hold you close in my arms

I cant resist your charms


And love

Oh, love

Ill be a fool for you,

Im sure

You know I dont mind

Oh, you know I dont mind


cause you,

You mean the world to me

OhI know I know

Ive found in you

My endless love


Oooh-woow

Boom, boom

Boom, boom, boom, boom, booom

Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom


Oooh, and love

Oh, love

Ill be that fool for you,

Im sure

You know I dont mind

Oh you know-

I dont mind


And, yes

Youll be the only one

cause no one can deny

This love I have inside

And Ill give it all to you

My love

My love, my love

My endless love

Dedicate dis song to my dedeng

0 people stalking this entry. hewhew :

Post a Comment