Blogging

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2 more days.. Then, Freedom!

Huh~ Semalam, hantar assignments Common Law and Marketing Intelligence. After that, tido till 9 pm. Gila, damn tired. Ater woke up, i need to get ready for my exam on the next day. Exam COMMON LAW pulak tu, eerrgghh.. Thx god, jz need to memorize the Cases of Law. My exam started on 2.30 pm till 4.30. After done my exam, immediately went back to my hostel and take a nap. Bangun tido, lapar lak. Pergi la makan ngn kak Miza n Kak Alya.

2MORE DAYS, means on Friday is my last paper and then it is my holiday. Xsabar nie nak cuti, boleh tido puas2. Dis Friday is MARKETING INTELLIGENCE's paper. Hopefully I can answer it without doubt. Amin~


p/s: kawan2 ku, doakan yg terbaik untuk aku k..:)

0 people stalking this entry. hewhew :

Post a Comment