Blogging

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

So sad ..

Sudenlly I feel very sad & worry abt my Dedeng. For this few days, he's not feeling well. OMG! I hope he can get well as soon as possible. Miss him so much. Da la dia degil, suruh dia gi mkn benda yg berkhasiat. Degil! Nk saving & everthing. Butt is ok, Im understand abt his condition. Beside that, I also worry abt his health. Urm~
Tp x pe la, ALHAMDULLILAH dia da sembuh cket. Aku jz worry lau dia kne pyakit H1N1. Bkn aku nk mntak, tp jz takut la. Kte x tau kan cm ne, cz kte mmg slalu bergaul ngn rmi owg. Bnyk kali gak aku membebel, bising2. Hope dia x rimas la. Hehehe! Sori Dedeng lau bb de mara2 or membebel smpi Nene fed up. For ur own good lor Ne. I miss him so much! Damn much! Dia ckp, dia demam cz rindu aku. Hehehe~


p/s 4 my Dedeng: Nene gi suh owg U cpt kuar kn PT. Leh trus balik n then kte leh gi dating2 g. Hahaha~ Miss u Ne! I will be right here waiting 4 u. BTW I hope u can get well as soon as posible syg! Mmuuaahh ....

0 people stalking this entry. hewhew :

Post a Comment